We at chap chap are committed towards protecting our customer’s personal information and / or sensitive personal data and strive to maintain the privacy of your personal information we collect from you from your visits to the CHAPCHAP website, Web Application and Mobile Application. Personal information is any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can be used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual.
CHAPCHAP way of using informationWe receive and store information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes.These include but not limited to:
- Processing your application and verify your identity.
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status.
- Developing Team organization/ friend Reports or other related business reports.
- Providing Agents with services such as planning and facilitating agent meetings and trainings.
- Administering users’ benefits.
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies.
- Publishing personal information in company’s’ newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications.
- To respond to your request for service or assistance and for communication purposes on updates.
- To improve our Services, to analyze trends, to administer the Services, to track users’ movements around the Service and to gather demographic information about our User base as a whole.
- In addition, user preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.) may be collected to enhance the Service
- To complete transactions effectively.
- To conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena ( court order), search warrant or other legal process received by CHAPCHAP, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- To enforce the Agency Agreement or to protect our rights; or
- To protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service.
- To transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of CHAPCHAP or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
- User’s full names may be revealed by the Company to other Users if the profile option to disclose this information was selected. You Can Request Access to Your Personal Information